Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Floorball Champions in UPFL2012: Blades of 4ury

Last Saturday, I can officially say I am a floorball player. I can't say I just did it for kicks anymore. Well, doing it for kicks was supposedly the plan. But when you win your first ever tournament and you are part of that important rotation in the team, everything changes a bit. You earn a new group of friends, you earn respect, and you start to owe something to the sport which should have just been done for fun. Things might become a bit serious.

Yes, serious. Because I seriously am part of the UP Floorball Season 3 Champion Team! The champion team, BLADES OF 4URY! And with that, here's our not so serious picture. How could we be serious? We just won the 2012 Season 3 UP Floorball league!



We went up against Superfly in the championship and scored a 3-1. 

                           

I had to thank the secretary-general of Floorball Philippines, Mr. Ralph Ramos for introducing me to the sport and sponsoring my floorball stick in this league. You can always get one from Sports 180 Degrees.




1 comment: